min 1 month
Linen - Only WIFI -
Doorman - Laundromat in the building - Club de gym dans la résidence - Concierge -
Station: 51 Street/Lexington Avenue (6)
Nearby services : Supermarket - Park - pharmacy - Restaurant -
This bright and spacious fully furnished 1BR/1. 5BA apartment with sophisticated decor is located in a luxurious building with spectacular views in a central location of Midtown East.
The apartment features:
- Modern kitchens with granite countertops and hardwood flooring
- Great City and river views depending on the unit
- Balcony facing the river and the street
- Free bi-monthly housekeeping
- Utilities are included in the price
- Television with with basic cable package provided
- Guest handbook with a guide to the city and local community
The Building features:
- 24 hour concierge/doorman
- Free 24 hour fitness center
- Free laundry facilities on-site
- Fully equipped conference and business center
- Apartment & services
- Key packet delivered prior to move-in and customized billing to suit your company’s needs
Please note: The building has a lot of same apts. But some of the apartments maybe not exactly as same as the pictures.
E, M and 6 trains run at 51st St (0. 4 miles)
S, 4, 5, 6 and 7 trains run at 42 Street - Grand Central (0. 5 miles)
Located in the Beekman/Sutton area, a uniquely New York mix of gleaming tower blocks in a quiet, residential street. By cab or subway, nowhere is too far away.
A world of international food and drink is just a short walk away. Chill out at the intimate and clubby Beekman Bar & Books, enjoy traditional Japanese noodle soups at traditional ramen shop Nishida Shoten, visit Peak Thai for a fantastic range of authentic Thai fare or shop at one of the famous farmers market of New York just a few blocks away.
Relax at Southpoint Park and Four Freedoms Park on Roosevelt Island, visit the United Nations headquarters, or discover the hidden oasis that is Greenacre Park, a little bit of paradise in the city.
URBANLIVING - 1178, Broadway - New York, NY 10001 -